Monday, February 22, 2010

Xxx Pics Question About Children Accidentally Seeing XXX Pics.?

Question about children accidentally seeing XXX pics.? - xxx pics

Girl, my sister .. 8 was to have a random aspect of my SIS and videos from the adult collection of her husband ... and it is natural, Racey pictures on the cover ... My question is what is appropriate to a child when this happens and have to say how it affects them? Shes about sex ... I wanted to help ... But honestly, I do not know what to say to tell him. The completely freak me out, would be so worried that my daughter would have become curious about things too early ... Parents do not want anything. She finished by explaining that sometimes adults can see these videos and are for adults only .. or something to that effect. Please give me an idea about this ... If there is anything I can do or say thatr smooth this over, it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment