Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cost Of An Outdoor Wedding Tents Ideas For Outdoor Wedding? Time Of Day, Etc?

Ideas for outdoor wedding? Time of day, etc? - cost of an outdoor wedding tents

So far, they thought we were doing an outdoor wedding. I have four months to plan, and I'm lost. Thank you one more question that I decided to camp. But that's all I's! What else? We try to prepare for a while, since we serve a meal (trying to save on costs), but had to marry their sights to sunset. What am I going from here? If the wedding planning to 3pm? Or is it too hot in May? What about insects? The lights will be included in a rental? Can we serve a wedding at sunset, and no dinner? (I doubt it, but I hope it is a way around this)
Please help me! I'm so lost, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment