Monday, February 15, 2010

Border Collie Heart Rate My 7 Year Old Desexed Female Border Collie Cross Has Just Been Diagnosed With A Slow Heart Rate?

My 7 year old desexed female border collie cross has just been diagnosed with a slow heart rate? - border collie heart rate

She weighs 18 kg (39 pounds) and stands at only 60 beats per minute, like a normal sized dog would have a heart rate from 100 to 110 beats per minute. It has pink mucous membranes, is happy in themselves, then perhaps a little easier. It was a good race on the beach and shot in the legs, so I was discovered by chance his heart. She showed no signs of fatigue or dizziness. What is fever?

1 comment:

tiptoptr... said...

Ask your vet, but can also be a normal variant. My British Columbia also has a slow heartbeat, my vet has always his incredible athletic ability (same for BC's incredibly fit!) But, you should consult your veterinarian noticed that the annual review.

Post a Comment